Wednesday, April 7, 2010

meet Ernest from NEW MEXICO



This is Ernest, about 3 weeks ago he flew to San Diego to shoot and film with me...also he shot with Kevin Medina-Esquival. So, I picked him up at the airport and we went to the Apartment in Hillcrest that a friend fixed me up with for 4 days...seeing as how I lost my elder care job...the old man got put in a nursing home and his son was an ass-hole and just booted me out. Oh' well, guess he did me a favor.

Ernest is so cool, we had a blast photographing in color and in black & white, I still shoot 35mm ya know. He had fun making out with Kevin; interesting pics we got. We walked around the City, day and at night...taking all kinds of pictures, I set up a studio in the living room, we shot in the bedroom, bathroom. He wanted to do something in the shower or tub, so I fixed him up with "Mr. Bubble", lol

I really feel that he has great potential as a Model or as an Actor, really cool personality...almost a Brando'esque kinna attitude. Ernest can also be very theatrical as we did some light make up and he wore fish net, very sexy and wild. Okay everyone...

pEaCe OuT!

~T

No comments: