Thursday, November 13, 2008

thoughts of the day...

hey everyone,
hopefully www.americasfinestkids.com will be ready to put online tomorrow. I'm so stoked about this new site and already looking forward to 2009. The plan is to be in NYC by end of summer....editing with Eric at American Montage.

Got news that my Mom is doing a little better. It's tough being an Artist, maintaining all these various relationships etc...

Some of the kids in the film are having tough time, legal stuff...too much partying etc... So much in life revolves around 'relationships'. I just talked with this kid in Temecula, he's probably going to play the drums in my documentary and we'll do a photo shoot as well. I think he can make as a fashion model....we'll see. I told him about Ryan Snyder....how I photographed him at age 13. Ten years later this kid is one of the most successful American male models.

So many kids want to have a career in front of the camera. Some have families with money, some don't...so many factors come into play....and life seems to throw you a few curve balls along the way. Well, hopefully I'll be hearing from some folks....asking about my photography and the documentary film on American youth culture....

No comments: